The Facebook live feature is becoming popular nowadays. But there is a need to develop it more. This feature allows you to add any other person on the Facebook live stream as a broadcaster. It also lets you stream from a private profile or business page. If you want to know the steps to split screen on Facebook Live, then go through the steps mentioned in this article.
Steps to go live
· Open the Facebook app.
· Click on the Status bar.
· It is a place where you usually write the status.
· You need to go to the menu list.
· It is located at the end of the display.
· Choose the “Live Video” option.
· Now, Facebook will access the camera in case you have not done it yet.
Here are the steps you need to do before going live:
· Start adding the description to the Facebook Live video.
· You need to tag that person which you want to send the invitation
· In case you are using your Facebook profile for going live, then select which follower you want to show the stream to.
· By going to the upper left-hand side of the screen, press on the “To” option.
· Here, you can select the “Public,” “Friends,” “Friends of Friends” option.
· In case you want to stream to the Facebook group, then you can also complete this procedure.
· In case you want to stream from your business webpage, then the stream should be set into the public.
· You can change the audience name through the Facebook Audience Restrictions.
· Click on the Round option.
· It resembles a three dots symbol.
· It is located in the center in the end right-hand side of the display.
· Turn on the “Geo Controls” option.
· Start using the Locations option.
· You should have the Facebook application updated version on the smartphone.
· Launch the Facebook application.
· If you are the broadcaster, then all the connections get disconnected and the stream will end.
· You need to restart the Live video through WiFi.
· After selecting the video orientation, exit from all streams.
Here are some of the things you should keep in mind:
· There is no limitation when you are talking about live viewers.
· But you can’t choose many guests.
· For removing the guest, you need to press on the X key.
· It is located in the upper right-hand side of the guest area of the display.
· In case you have already selected one guest, then you can select any other guest also.
· Alternatively, start inviting the webpage.
· But it also lets you watch the live video.
· If you have already selected the guest, then you can also apply filters.
Bella Williams, an employee currently living in USA and working at a top printer service provider company in the day, and a technical writer at night. I am passionate about writing troubleshooting tips, beginner’s guides, news, and other articles on varied topics like dell printer support, Sony Printer Support, Kyocera Printer Support etc.